Most times one is at lost on what to eat or a fast one to prepare. So, let’s talk on some few breakfast idea.
The first is burger or hamburger. Please pay close attention.
Next to Pizza, hamburger is the most overrated appetizer I have eaten.
The hype on it is just so much you did think its being prepared in heaven and dished out on earth. “My thought when I was a kid”
So, I have decided to demystify it’s formation and structure.
Note please; Burger, depending on the customer, can be prepared or arranged in numerous ways. However, there are some ingredients that is a must included or it is NOT a burger.
Types you will find around;
These names are most times formed by eateries or Chefs for Example:
* Beef Burger same as hamburger,
* Cheese Burger
* Layered Burger (1 or 2 layers) depending on how many patties you put
* Chicken Burger
* Vegan Burger (This is made with plants derivatives and not meat)
1. The Burger Bread
I will be very practical with the preparation because I’m trying to demystify and let you know you can make it right in your home.
You can get the bread at any good Chinese supermarket or bakeries.
It’s 10 in a pack However, if you don’t want to purchase;
* Just learn how to make donuts (Recipe and preparation coming up on this blog),
* Cut and mold dough in small circles, reduce the yeast in barest minimum and you will have a bread you can use.
This is simply the marinated and grilled minced meat in between the Burger bread.
PROCESS OF MAKING PATTIES
* Get a packaged minced meat in the butchery (make sure it has little fat (80%beef, 20%fat) or make one yourself using meat mincer to grind the meat.
* Add your desired spices, cut into small chunks and mold with your hand into flat circles and make a simple dot in the middle with your finger
* You can then process it by pan-searing, grilling or by broiling (However it pleases you)
you can get this at any good store..
This is according to your taste; it ranges from cabbages, carrots, lettuce, sweet tomatoes to cucumber etc
5. CREAM This is optional but a little ketchup mixed with mayonnaise with or marinade won’t hurt anyone.
* CUT BREAD INTO TWO; APPLY LITTLE CREAM ON THE BASE AND LAY THE LETTUCE ON IT. SET ASIDE.
* GRILL OR BROIL THE PATTIES UNTIL SOFT AND DONE ON A GRILL OR OVEN. (This doesn’t take time)
* ONCE DONE, TRANSFER THE PATTIES ON HOT FLAT SURFACE OR PAN, PLACE A SLICE OF CHEESE ON THE PATTY, COVER WITH A STAINLESS BOWL AND SPRINKLE WATER AROUND THE BOWL.
* BY THE TIME YOU OPEN, THE CHEESE WOULD HAVE MELTED ON AND DRIZZLE AROUND THE PATTIES.
* PLACE INSIDE ON THE LETTUCE
* THEN, PUT IN YOUR DIFFERENT VEGGIES FOR EXAMPLE SLICED TOMATO AND CUCUMBER.
* CREAM AND COVER.
* USE YOUR SKEWERS TO HOLD THE PIECES TOGETHER AND PACKAGE. easy as that.
Please take your time to read and comment, I will love to hear from you and don’t forget to share. Thanks.