BANANA BREAD BISCOTTI
The Great holiday is here and the atmosphere is filled with every amazing dishes ever imagined. Amongst many is the sweet banana bread biscotti which is perfect for breakfast.
The recipe is easy and is derived and made from banana bread. So we will first make our banana bread.
(Chocolate banana bread biscotti)
(A beautiful Piece
Chocolate Banana Bread
Baking time- 30mins
* Flour- 350g
* Sugar- 5tbsp
* Eggs- 2 large eggs
* Cocoa powder- 3tbsp
* Vanilla flavour- 2 capful
* Milk flavour
* Ripe bananas – 7-8 pieces.
* Groundnut-oil- 100ml
* Pinch of salt
* Baking powder- 2tsp
* Chocolate Chips
In a big bowl, peel your bananas and mash coarsely. Add your sugar, liquid flavour and oil and mix very well.
Break your eggs, whisk and add to the wet banana mixture.
Hint: I love mixing wet ingredients together and dry ingredients together separately before they come together.
* In another bowl, Mix your sieved flour with baking powder, cocoa powder and the milk flavour together.
Then add to your mashed banana mix. I added some little hot water to make it lighter and mix the batter.
* Finally, I added my chocolate chips and mix it lightly into the batter.
* Grease the inside of your baking pan and pour in the batter. Use your baking knife to make the surface smooth.
* Bake for the stipulated time given. Check if it’s done by dipping a tooth pick inside. If it comes out clean, then it’s done.
* Let it cool and run a knife along the edges and turn over on a tray or any solid clean flat surface.
(Chocolate chips leaking through)
To make your banana bread biscotti;
* Cut into rectangular shape your banana bread and shape into size.
* Drizzle chocolate or honey on it and take back to the oven to bake for extra 5 mins and you have your banana bread biscotti.