Writing or making peanut burger always make me so emotional because it was the first snack I ever made. I felt so good about it that I decided to be a Pastry Chef. Since then, I haven’t stopped.
I love peanut burgers because it is a good source of protein, healthy fat and covered in flour which are high in carbs. Most importantly, it is a sweet healthy snacks that can be preserved for 6 months and more if well stored.
- Peanuts- 2 cups
- Eggs- 3
- Flour- 3 cups
- Sugar- 5-6 tbsp (table spoon)
- Liquid flavor (Preferably vanilla or strawberry)
- Groundnut oil
- Milk flavor
Mix the powdery milk flavour with the flour and add little salt.
Break the eggs, pour in two capful of the liquid flavour in and add your sugar. whisk all together.
1. Add 2 tbsp of egg mix into the groundnut and shake the bowl to mix. Do not mix with hands. You will see that the eggs have coated the groundnut because the groundnuts will be shinning
2. Pour 2 handful of the flour mix (milk flavor and little salt) into the (groundnut-egg) and mix lightly with hand and then mix thoroughly by shaking the whole container.
* Repeat this Flour, egg mixture and shake process until the eggs and flour finishes.
Then Fry at medium heat until golden brown in colour. Let it cool and serve immediately.
There are varieties of ways it can be packaged or garnished before served. It can be dipped into chocolate and coconut shaving and served, It can be packaged, sealed and sold or eaten directly as appetizers.