Foods that contributes to arthritis pains and Inflammation
1. FATTY FOODS AND JUNKS
Not all fats are bad. Actually, you need it in your daily food intake. However, there is what we call LDL (low density cholesterol) which are the bad fats and the HDL which are the good fat.
LDL (low density cholesterol ) or Saturated fat
They are called bad fats because they tend to form cholesterols inside the artery.
So you need to lower these set of foods;
* Red Meat
* Vegetable oil. You can use coconut oil instead as research found that it has anti-inflammatory properties
* Fried foods
* Too salty foods. Limit your salt intake.
Those to avoid completely
These are foods that contains transfat;
These are majorly commercially white flour baked foods likes burgers, Cakes, Pies, cookies. They contain high transfat and should be avoided.
Sugary foods that adds to your body fat is a big No! For you to adequately reduce arthritis pain, one must really loose body fats that adds to body weight so as to reduce the PRESSURE the joint has to support.
So generally, it is advisable for an arthritis patient to cut off sugar completely and by this, I mean sodas, diary foods and desserts.
Now I know you are asking; What foods are good to eat or what food should one eat that will reduce the pain?
I can’t mention all the foods but I will highlight some foods that will help maintain and reduce the arthritis pain and Inflammation
* Vegetables: these are always very good and very medicinal. Eat more of Broccoli, cabbages, Carrots, kale. Prepare more of coleslaw.
* Prepare your food fresh and avoid canned foods, soup mixes and packaged foods
* Spices and roots like garlic, ginger etc should be eaten and taken with foods.
* To replace red meat, Eat fishes like salmon, tuna, mackarel etc that are rich in Omega-3 acids that has anti-inflammatory properties.
Also, good meats are good because they are mainly lean meat containing very low saturated fat and has high vitamin B12. However, don’t over indulge.
Fruits like berries, nuts, grapes are also very good for consumption.
How to avoid having arthritis.
1. Maintain a good body mass index. Avoid being obese.
2. Exercise more often.
3. Watch your food intake. Go easy on the sugar, salt and junks
4. Avoid accident by obeying safety regulations in every situation
5. Occasionally, go for spa treatments and massages.
6. Regular medical check
7. Use supplements to ensure body balanced diet.