Shrimp Fried Rice Recipes
Table of Contents
This Chinese Shrimp fried rice recipe is easy to put together. It’s healthier, not greasy and you are going to love it.
Unlike my Chinese chicken fried rice recipe, This recipe is very customizable and you can add your choice of protein and seafood.
Also, add as an addition whatever veggies you have (Bell Pepper, cauliflower, cabbage,
- 2 Cups of Rice (Jasmine/Basmati)
- 1 1/2 Cups cooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined.
- 4 tbs vegetable oil
- 4 cups of water
- 1 Chopped onion
- 1/4 cup chopped spring onion
- 2 Chopped Carrot
- 1/2 Cup Chopped Marrow
- 1/2 tbs of sesame oil
- 1 tbs of soy sauce
- 1/4 tbs of white pepper powder
- 3 cloves of minced garlic
- Seasoning Cubes
- In your beautiful pot, bring water to a boil, pour in the washed rice, add a little salt to taste. When the rice is steamed, pour it out in a sieve and let it cool.
Now let’s prepare the sauce;
- *Marinate (Soak and let absorb) the shrimp with salt, a seasoning cube, mince garlic and fry it. ( don’t fry it dry)
- Heat up the saucepan for 2 minutes, pour in vegetable oil, add the diced onion and garlic, and turn. Add the diced vegetables and cook until it’s soft. Add a little seasoning cube and salt to taste. Add the white powder pepper.
OK! Let’s continue…
- Add the Rice, with sesame oil and soy sauce and toss well till rice is cooked well along with the rest of the ingredients. Add in the fried shrimp.
- Add seasoning if it needed to taste.
- Top with spring onions and your sweet shrimp fried rice is ready to serve!
Now promise me you are going to help share and you should comment if you prepared it and found it amazing like I did.