Caterbakes by Chef Wale
Setting Up A Shawarma Spot That Yields Millions
Buying this book gives you free access to Chef Wale for physical consultation and mentoring worth N150,000
Why I wrote this book and why you need it.
So recently, I decided to do an experiment. I decided to buy shawarma from every shawarma spot I find from Ikeja to iyana ipaja and I spent two weeks going up and down. Below is my summary report:
1. I was not happy every does N500 shawarma. It is criminal to decide everyone can only afford N500 shawarma. What if I want to celebrate with my colleagues or impress my loved ones?
2. Another spot I went to, the chef did not understand that spices are not meant to overpower the essence of the meat. All I was eating was thyme.
3. Ok! This chef was quite good however, I could only get one small piece of chicken in the whole shawarma. Eating the shawarma was like doing Gulder ultimate search
4. Then there is one that does not understand taste. The chicken was totally tasteless inside.
5. Lastly, I finally got a very good shawarma at least in taste but I was crushing bones from top to bottom.
Do not create another shawarma spot that is just there. Create one that will stand out and make you millions.
I have summarized my 10years experience in these e-book called Setting up a shawarma spot that yields millions for just N5000.00. You would also learn how to start a delivery chain and how I started delivering to 15companies.
Lastly, you would get a free consultation with me which is worth N150,000.
Click on the link below to pay online via Paystack and send whatsapp message to
+234 8107699626 (Chef Wale) or send email to [email protected]. The book would be sent immediately and you would be added to our telegram group.
What you would gain when you buy this e-book.
1. I explained step by step process of how I built my kitchens and spots and started delivery chain to 15 companies
2. The book explain in detail how to build a shawarma spot with DIFFERENT BUDGETS FROM N200,000- Millions and examples of ones I have built
3. Tips that would make you the best anywhere
4. My secret recipes that I have kept for over 10 years
5. How I do not pay salary yet my workers were financially satisfied
6. All the equipments needed to make a shawarma
7. Starting an event catering service
8. How to raise finance
9. Pricing and Menu Creation
10. How to make shawarma without any equipments or machines
Why you should trust this book.
Chef Wale attended culinary school in the year 2008 and since then he has grown to teach over 1000 students, conducted 2 cooking classes and taught in over 10 culinary classes and schools including King’s Court VI. He started his first shawarma kitchen 2011 and has built 4 more since inception. He has made over 300,000 shawarmas and have done over 200 events personally and with different chefs like Chef Themy of Red dish chronicles and Chef Mimi (TVC breakfast show chef) etc.
For background checks concerning Chef Wale, Please visit my instagram account: @chefshore